Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hit to them the gift of God, women, men, you know?

Concern made by : Do women realize that Men are a gift to them from God?


@Marie

It’s true baby. It’s all true……….

I love you all


Actually top tips on Do women realize that Men are a gift to them from God? that you could be might want to solve difficulties for themselves. Confidently this will help to in many ways, as well as yourself significantly better. Desiring top tips on Do women realize that Men are a gift to them from God? is going to be a solution at a later date.

Optimum solution:


Answer by j05h

I know I’m a gift to my wife. I give her the gift that keeps giving daily ^_~


Answer by Michael

No, women are a gift to men from God. yourself women ways tips them story someone mean love KNOW girl gift believe April Fools Day Hit to them the gift of God, women, men, you know? httpcatholichelpmate blogspot com


Answer by Marie

Please tell me this is a sick belated April Fools’ Day joke? You have got to be kidding me.


Answer by Thomas

You’re assuming ALL women believe in a god? Just saying. That said, I think men are beautiful and definitely a gift from somewhere.


Answer by L G

I just asked my girl friend and she said yes.


Answer by betray your master

So is poison ivy.


it’s true baby..It’s all true……..


Answer by Karen Hodge

Mine always get returned. They’re usually defective


Answer by Merry Meri

Of course, sweetheart. Now go to bed, it is past your bed time.


Answer by Interwebz Cat

Well…the woman god created was a gift from god to man, so even if you’re Atheist, you’ll know that your statement is 100% false. I know a troll when I see one. Ladies, don’t get worked up on this question, this is written by a person who is not worth much to the world.


Answer by Naria

Does this mean we can return them for store credit?


Answer by Great White

Yes, I did! However I didn’t like the model I got and tried to bring it back, but God didn’t give me the receipt so I just give it to someone that could use it. ~”:P


Answer by neonxpolkaxdots

go take your meds doll


Answer by dulceaide8

WE are a gift for THEM.

god made them first then realize he needed something so we were made. so were the gift a beautiful beautiful gift.


Answer by Andrea

Biblically speaking- yes- women were made after men as a “suitable helpmate”

Biblically speaking, God is not just a title- He is a real and living God

Adonai, Yahweh, etc. “I am that I am” = “I will be what I will be”

Bottomline, we should all love each other as “gifts”– because within each of us is a chance to effect another life, for better or worse


Answer by Shanell Contreras

Wait.. according to the bible, wasn’t the man created first? So how could he be a gift to women, if they weren’t created yet? Annnnd.. wasn’t woman created for man to be coupled? So… then a woman would be a gift from God..


Dunno.. I don’t believe the story, but when you talk about God… gotta break out the facts yourself women ways tips them story someone mean love KNOW girl gift believe April Fools Day Hit to them the gift of God, women, men, you know? httpcatholichelpmate blogspot com


Know far better?

Add all your answer with the comments!


If you want this style of video for your business….!! Contact Us, We will help you .. G-talk : Anjani.vfx@gmail.com Skype : AnjaniProductions@skype.com.


Hit to them the gift of God, women, men, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive