Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How important are you to your partner to perform traditional gender roles?

Quandary merely by Tom S: How important is it to you that your partner fulfill traditional gender roles?

How important is it to you that your partner fulfill traditional gender roles?


This is exactly things to know about How important is it to you that your partner fulfill traditional gender roles? that you could might want to solve troubles for themselves. Ideally it will help to in lots of ways, and making your life better. Thinking things to know about How important is it to you that your partner fulfill traditional gender roles? could well be an alternative sometime soon.

Optimum solution:


Answer by razor

It’s not very important at all, we see each other as co-equal, multi-taskers and both do all the things needed to fulfill the “requirements of a happy relationship. We’ve been together 15 Wonderful years!


Answer by piercedprincess59

Not so much. I am a strong willed woman…..an I like to be in charge. Therefore, I am the one who works (I am a Chef, and had my career before I met my husband) and he is the homemaker. The arrangement makes up both quite happy. He gets to stay home with our son that isn’t in school yet, do home renovations, see the other boys off to school. I still do the cooking however, the extent of his culinary talents is kraft dinner, and I am NOT eating that.


Answer by styx78321

I really dont think that the traditional roles are too important, but I do think that The household adults fulfill all the roles needed to be a good living environment. I dont think it matters who makes the money to be a solid provider, or who takes care of the children, as long as all the jobs are done and done well.


Answer by jelle

Very – I have no desire for a girly-man.


Answer by Bonsylar

Not important at all.


Equality is more important to me. Meaning we split chores (and what ever) equally.


Also the whole “helpmate” philosophy. Meaning each partner is “there” for the other.


Understand or know a lot better?

Provide your resolution to this question below!


How important are you to your partner to perform traditional gender roles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive