Sunday, March 31, 2013

How-to photos that can be posted on my myspace I’d like to meet “section?”

Request by B: How can I post pictures in the “I’d like to meet” section on my myspace?

I am somewhat embarressed to admit that my friends talked me into using myspace. I am terrible at it and don’t go on much, but wanted to spruce it up and need some help. I’ve seen people put pictures (mostly of celebs) on there “I’d like to meet” section. I don’t know how. I was told there is some kind fo code needed to do it? Is this true and where do I find this code?


This is actually things to consider about How can I post pictures in the “I’d like to meet” section on my myspace? which you may choose to solve complications with their. Simply this helps in lots of ways… to create the way you live better. Who want things to consider about How can I post pictures in the “I’d like to meet” section on my myspace? may well be an alternative later in life.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Angel*Eyesz

section posted photos myspace meet like Howto How to photos that can be posted on my myspace Id like to meet section? httpcatholichelpmate blogspot com


you can get the link by makint a photo bucket account and uploading your photos


Answer by ~*~ strryeyedgrrl ~*~

You’ll need to enter the HTML code of the picture you want to appear. The best way to do this is to upload the photos of your choice to a site like Photobucket. There you will be provided the HTML code to embed the photo onto your profile.


Answer by paulineeee213

Yes you do need this code. just send me the picture and i will send you the code. email me the pictre at xio_pao@yahoo.com


Learn good?

Leave your special answer on the comments!


The World in 100 Years / Die Welt in 100 Jahren (2010): Mariculture


Concept by simply The World in 100 Years / Die Welt in 100 Jahren (2010): Mariculture


Inspiring approaches, unusual ways of seeing things, new developments. Since 2004, voestalpine and Ars Electronica have annually awarded a grant designed to nurture artistic as well as technological and scientific innovation. The aim is to take conceptualization, R&D and enhancement/upgrading to the next level. These exciting ideas that have been developed by pioneers of our time and singled out for recognition by [the next idea] voestalpine Art and Technology Grant are now being showcased by “The World in 100 Years.”


Photo showing a conceptual view of a mariculture and sea-farming system, which can be varied in configuration. Such systems would be used to cultivate and raise fish and other forms of marine life to help meet the nutritional needs of the world’s people. Capable of cultivating a great variety of marine life, these structures would be equipped to permit the free flow of water throughout the system. They are designed to be a non-contaminating, integral part of the marine environment.


credit: © 2009 Jacque Fresco www.TheVenusProject.com


How-to photos that can be posted on my myspace I’d like to meet “section?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive