Saturday, March 30, 2013

How to Skype without a webcam (Skype)?

Inquiry written by morekah: How can I Skype without a webcam?

I’m supposed to be in a “group meeting” on skype, but I don’t have a webcam and I’m not sure how to use my computer’s microphone. I have a polaroid digital camera and I heard that I could use it, but don’t I need some kind of converter or something? Basically what I’m asking is, how likely is it that I can participate in this skype meeting? How the heck do I use this skype thing in general?


Undoubtedly remarkable facts about How can I Skype without a webcam? which you can really have to solve dilemmas by themselves. Can easily this will aid in many ways… and will make your life greater. Praying remarkable facts about How can I Skype without a webcam? just might be a remedy going forward.

Best answer:


Answer by Jon

I’m sorry, Skype cannot run without a webcam. The cheapest one I found was at


http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=webcam&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=TKg&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1280&bih=540&prmd=ivns&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=1795945343326695998&ei=a30yTdWkCJDksQPoxMSMBg&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CHkQ8wIwAA#


Answer by David Schwarz

download an imitation webcam program. You can find one with a free trial, where it will just show random photos of you as your webcam images. you will select the photos to put in there.


Have any idea better?

Leave your own individually styled answer while in the comments!


Environment Committee backs “roadmap” to low carbon economy


Symbol by Environment Committee backs “roadmap” to low carbon economy


Reserves of fossil fuels are declining and the EU wants to shift to a low carbon economy. On Tuesday MEPs on the Environment Committee called for improvements to the emissions trading system (ETS) to help meet EU targets for a minimum reduction of 80% in CO2 emissions by 2050.


www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/headlines/content/20120126…


© European Union 2012 EP


How to Skype without a webcam (Skype)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive