Saturday, March 30, 2013

How to Skype without a webcam (Skype)?

Problem courtesy of morekah: How can I Skype without a webcam?

I’m supposed to be in a “group meeting” on skype, but I don’t have a webcam and I’m not sure how to use my computer’s microphone. I have a polaroid digital camera and I heard that I could use it, but don’t I need some kind of converter or something? Basically what I’m asking is, how likely is it that I can participate in this skype meeting? How the heck do I use this skype thing in general?


This is actually everything regarding How can I Skype without a webcam? may will want to resolve complications for their own end. Preferably this will aid in several ways, and generate the way you live better. Who want everything regarding How can I Skype without a webcam? could well be a cure in coming years.

Best solution:


Answer by Jon

I’m sorry, Skype cannot run without a webcam. The cheapest one I found was at


http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=webcam&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=TKg&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1280&bih=540&prmd=ivns&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=1795945343326695998&ei=a30yTdWkCJDksQPoxMSMBg&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CHkQ8wIwAA#


Answer by David Schwarz

download an imitation webcam program. You can find one with a free trial, where it will just show random photos of you as your webcam images. you will select the photos to put in there.


Figure out far better?

Add your individual answer within the comments!


The Luther Family of Dealerships is partnering with Stop Hunger Now to pack 1 million meals in its third annual Drive To Serve food packing event. To meet ou…


White Paper Food Security


View just by White Paper Food Security


Consumers in low-income countries on average spend half their income on food, leaving little or no money to spend on other goods and services. As the world population grows, agricultural science will play an important role in helping combat hunger and malnutrition around the globe. To help meet this goal the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has developed a Global Food Security strategy, which focuses on research, development, education and extension. USDA’s Office of the Chief Scientist has a plan to align USDA’s food security research with the goals of President Obama’s Global Food Security Initiative, Feed the Future. Photo courtesy of the World Food Program/Rein Skullerud.


How to Skype without a webcam (Skype)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive