Thursday, March 28, 2013

I “advertising model” or “commercial modeling interview should be worn?

Consult written by Ashley: What should I wear to an “ad-modeling” or “commercial-modeling” interview?

I got a call from an ad-modeling agency and I have an “interview” and “meeting” to give me more information about possibly posing for ads and/or commercials. She said to dress “cute/casual” and I think “trendy”. So what do you think I should wear? Pictures helpful!

EASY TEN POINTS!


This is really things to know about What should I wear to an “ad-modeling” or “commercial-modeling” interview? may will have to resolve difficulties independently. Perhaps this will assist in several ways, and formulate your own life considerably better. In hopes things to know about What should I wear to an “ad-modeling” or “commercial-modeling” interview? may very well be a cure later in life.

Best answer:


Answer by Sophie

How about something like this? http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=281791 It’s not too casual, but not too dressy. You probably shouldn’t dress very very casual for an interveiw, or else they’ll think that you’re not too serious about taking the job.


Figure out greater?

Add all your answer as part of his comments!


Oct. 01, 2009 Address by H.E. Christian Wulff, prime minister of Lower Saxony, Germany, followed by a panel discussion with experts on oil, natural gas, and …


I “advertising model” or “commercial modeling interview should be worn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive