Thursday, March 28, 2013

I have to compare my life to other people, I have a terrible habit. I hope I’m just happy. Any tips?

Query merely by Snively: I’ve got a terrible habit of comparing my life to others. I just want to be happy. Any advice?

Sometimes I hate my life because I am a single mom and just want to run away and be free. I feel resentment toward their father for leaving me with all the hard work. I have reasons to feel overfwhelmed, but I want to rise above all that and be happy. Sometimes I am there and other times I am down on the bottom. Men come and go in my life and that is also hard. Would be nice to have a helpmate along the way. Am I asking for too much?


This is info on I’ve got a terrible habit of comparing my life to others. I just want to be happy. Any advice? may have to have solve issues independently. With any luck , you will find in many ways, and build your own life greater. Thinking info on I’ve got a terrible habit of comparing my life to others. I just want to be happy. Any advice? could very well be a method later in life.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Kerry

I feel you are very justified in what you say. Your life is very hard, as is most single mums. They offen feel unsupported and unappreciated. I was a single mum feeling exactly as I hear you feel. I concentrated on getting my life as I would want it. Today I am 47 and am in the last year of a degree. You can do it to.


Answer by Alexxx

i know how your feeling, im only 14 and i am starting to compare my life with other people’s and i have been very depressed becuase im overweight and i feel liek im ugly. but in your position, my mom is in that as well but she is unhappily married. she is somwhat using my step father becuase she has no where to go. he’s an alcholic. but anyway. you need to be happy with what you have in your life, you have beautiful children, and they need you. you should start over move to a new place and start ovre your life. meet new people and mybe you’ll find a man that you will fall in love with. keep an open mind and you’ll find your way through life. life is hard and its like one big maze but you need to get through it. Think of all the great things you have and you should be happy with what you have. I wish the best to you. I hate to say this but if you start to feel very depressed go to a doctor before anything happens.


good luck with everything and i wish you luck.


remember, god is always watching over you =)


Answer by Life_is

What would you say about someone else in your same situation PLUS a tough partner to cope with (alcohol, gambling, drugs, etc.) or just being there whenever he may want without having any matter in helping you – just you wouldn’t have not at least your little time to be free (you aren’t anyway) for whatever “man in your life”.

It is not at all easy to be alone with children, I know for myself. But it is The Best of any alternatives – to be your own master, this is all I have tried to do my entire life – to be my own master.

Be with a man ONLY if he is worthing you.


It depends – having a “helpmate” with the children maybe just SOMEHOW for SOMETIMES, YES (!!!) but HIS ROLE has to be something totally different = a “soul-mate”. Else, what are you doing: a transfer of responsibilities? I’m caring of you, you do care for my kids ??? No way! You’ll have to ingest anything just for his help? I don’t get it? What life do you realy whant for yourself? There is no Prince Charming anyway . . .


If you are depresed you need a real truly girl-friend or better a sister to listen to you, a psychologue. Aren’t there any other women in the same situation, near to you? Perhaps you may help each other. Are there any Groups of the kind, a church, a place where you can ask for some guidance, even some help? You definitely need to NOT BE ALONE, to have someone to talk to about subjects of interest for you. Haven’t you found in here some friends?

Hey?


Answer by Tudor Queen

Comparing your life to someone else’s puts you on a slippery slope. My husband’s grandmother used to tell him, “You can always look up and see people who are above you. You can always look down and see people who are below you. Better to look where you’re going so you don’t fall in a hole.”


Fully grasp a lot better?

Leave your special answer at the comments!


cool view


Visual through cool view


I have to compare my life to other people, I have a terrible habit. I hope I’m just happy. Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive