Thursday, March 28, 2013

I’m in the “Who am I’d like to meet?” What is it that you can put a clever section of my myspace


Main issue written by Elyse G: What is something clever i can put in my “who i’d like to meet” section on myspace?

You know how most people put like actors or like professional athletes in the “who i’d like to meet” section on myspace? Well, i want something different but i have failed to come up with anything clever. My friend put “there are some people i would like to forget” in hers, i want something along the lines of that but i don’t want to copy her.


ANy suggestions?


That’s exactly about What is something clever i can put in my “who i’d like to meet” section on myspace? that you can will want to fix difficulties ourselves. With some luck this will assist you in several ways: to create the way you live significantly better. Desiring exactly about What is something clever i can put in my “who i’d like to meet” section on myspace? can certainly be the most effective results as time goes on.

Solution:


Answer by Uriel

your fav. band


Answer by thegroovyone1988

jesus, or something like this “the inventor of life itself”


Answer by EMEL

“Myself”


Answer by Drew S

Put: No one. I am not a vain person that needs to justify my existence by needing to meet another person.


Do know greater?

Add the answer into the comments!



I’m in the “Who am I’d like to meet?” What is it that you can put a clever section of my myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive