Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mail me how to send him a hint, what should I do?

Dilemma created by ☼♫Miss Sunshine♫☼: How do I make a hint to him to mail me?

We’ve been in a long distance relationship for 5 months and we haven’t got much problems because we were first best friends. But now we have finals and a bunch of test so I couldn’t chat with him as we usually do. We decided to “meet” again after a month, but I really miss him and want him to write a few words to me. (I don’t want to be the first since it was majorly me who mailed to him)


Thanks !


Definitely tips about How do I make a hint to him to mail me? that you could will have to fix troubles by themselves. Ideally this helps in several ways; in order to make the way you live greater. Dreaming tips about How do I make a hint to him to mail me? may well be a resolution later in life.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Alex

im sure it will be fine if you mail him.


Answer by cyelknip

Keep it short and casual


Answer by Hot M

Gurl just get over him and find someone else,he isn’t going to mail u at all he is wit other female probably


Answer by kookythecat@sbcglobal.net

Well that’s simple. Just talk to him casually on the phone or something and say ‘You know you COULD mail me sometime!’ or something. If he really cares, he’ll mail you. (Keep in mind men can be stupid so if he doesn’t get a not straight forward hint then just flat out ask him to mail you.)


Do know good?

Leave your trusty answer belonging to the comments!


Herbalife product brochure Cover UK United Kingdom England Great Britain


Visual via Herbalife product brochure Cover UK United Kingdom England Great Britain


HERBALIFE ( Independent Distributor )

See this website for all details:

www.goherb.eu


Check out the latest Herbalife product brochure – it’s packed with all you need to know about Herbalife® products, plus much more!


Find your Herbalife solution for essential daily nutrition; from weight management and energy, to helping meet your targeted nutritional needs – there’s something for everyone, whatever your goal.


This issue includes:


New product launches

Sponsored Athletes and their favourite products

Herbalife24 Athlete success stories

5 small meal plan ideas

Delicious F1 Shake recipe

Wellness evaluation

Talk to your Herbalife Independent Distributor for more information.


Mail me how to send him a hint, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive