Sunday, March 31, 2013

My previous employer I signed a proposal letter for a new job if they still call you?

Problem by Stanley: If I signed an offer letter for a new job will they still call my previous employer?

I lied to a potential employer about what my current employer was paying me. After going through the interview process the decided to offer me the job and “meet” my previous employer’s salary. I just signed the offer letter. Am I in the clear?


This really is precisely about If I signed an offer letter for a new job will they still call my previous employer? may might want to clear up dilemmas independently. Can easily you will find in lots of ways: and start making everything better. In hopes precisely about If I signed an offer letter for a new job will they still call my previous employer? could be a simple solution down the road.

Best answer:


Answer by Darcy

They probably will still call your previous employer but some business don’t

It really depends what kind of job it is but

I would say yes

You are in the clear but keep in mind not to lie to a possible employer


Be sure better?

Give your reply to this question below!


Video created with the Socialcam app on iPhone: http://socialcam.com.


Herbalife product brochure Cover SA South Africa


Impression from Herbalife product brochure Cover SA South Africa


HERBALIFE ( Independent Distributor )

Sign up as a VIP CUSTOMER and take profit from

25% to 50% discount on all products directly from the company.

See this website for all details:

www.goherb.eu


Check out the latest Herbalife product brochure – it’s packed with all you need to know about Herbalife® products, plus much more!


Find your Herbalife solution for essential daily nutrition; from weight management and energy, to helping meet your targeted nutritional needs – there’s something for everyone, whatever your goal.


This issue includes:


New product launches

Sponsored Athletes and their favourite products

Herbalife24 Athlete success stories

5 small meal plan ideas

Delicious F1 Shake recipe

Wellness evaluation

Talk to your Herbalife Independent Distributor for more information.


My previous employer I signed a proposal letter for a new job if they still call you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive