Wednesday, April 3, 2013

“How about me,” or “within a personal picture to my myspace page How do I want to meet someone,” you’ve been?

Request from Peace & Love: How do I get a personal photo onto my myspace page under my “about me” or my “who’d I like to meet”?

Im trying to get a personal photo on my computer, onto my myspace homepage under either the caption, “about me” or “who would i like to meet”. How do i go about doing that?


Nevertheless this is information on How do I get a personal photo onto my myspace page under my “about me” or my “who’d I like to meet”? you will would need to fix situations by themselves. Ideally this’ll help in several ways; making your life significantly better. With the expectation information on How do I get a personal photo onto my myspace page under my “about me” or my “who’d I like to meet”? may be an alternative from now on.

Solution:


Answer by The Water Buffalo

Use the site WWW.Tinypic.Com

Hit upload photo

Choose your photo

Upload the photo

then copy the box that says HTML for websites

Paste into your box you want on myspace and it will show


Answer by Louise

well you upload it into tinypic.com and then take the URL Layout Code they give you and put it into your about me or who id like to meet like this:


youve WWW within ways want themselves Team Peltier Chevrolet sure someone site profile picture photos photo personal page need myspace meet life HTML help been about How about me, or within a personal picture to my myspace page How do I want to meet someone, youve been? httpcatholichelpmate blogspot com


Answer by Tasha

You need an account with a third party photo sharing site such as Photobucket. Upload your photos from your computer to the photo sharing site. The site will then create a link to your picture that you can cut and paste into your profile. Make sure you copy the html code and not the url or you’ll wind up with jibberish


Figure out a lot better?

Leave your very own answer on the comments!


The Bood Donors


Reputation with The Bood Donors


Team Peltier Chevrolet was honored to help meet the need for blood in East Texas with the Carter Blood Care.


“How about me,” or “within a personal picture to my myspace page How do I want to meet someone,” you’ve been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive