Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How do I create a space in my myspace profile?

Issue created by Laura S: How do I create a space on my myspace profile?

I have a few photos on my myspace profile page. There are 3 in a row under the “like to meet” section. I can’t seem to get them to separate. I want the 3rd photo to go down to the next line under the first 2. I have tried to put several blank lines in between them (in the editor) and then I put a couple (.) periods in between also. Obviously neither of them worked. How can I separate them into 2 lines?


This is now facts to consider about How do I create a space on my myspace profile? which you may really need to fix issues alone. With some luck this will help to in many ways, and generate everything significantly better. With the expectation facts to consider about How do I create a space on my myspace profile? may very well be a resolution at some point.

Best answer:


Answer by Christina

there is a code called

put that below the pictures && it makes a line (:

&& u can use

to center those pics (:

hope that helps (:


Have any idea better?

Leave your very own answer as part of his comments!


IF WE CAN JUST LIVE BY THE WORD OF GOD!!


North Korean Mass Dance


Appearance in North Korean Mass Dance


Ladies dancing with ladies in Pyongyang, North Korea. Sources informed us that all the men were out building houses in the countryside to help meet some grand initiative deadline that the government had set and was woefully behind on.


Please check out my new North Korea blog:

americaninnorthkorea.com


How do I create a space in my myspace profile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive