Thursday, April 4, 2013

How do I remove white space on myspace?

Request basically by Shelby.: How do you get rid of blank spaces on myspace?

I noticed that my comments were starting to show up again on my profile so I put another “hide comments” code on it. It got rid of the comments, but now I have this big space where the friends used to be. I got a custom comments thing so I would have comments, but not a whole page of them, hoping this would get rid of the space. Of course, it didn’t work. I’ve tried everything I can think of, but nothing seems to work. The space seems to be right between my “who I’d like to meet” section and my comments. Did something interfere with my “hide friends” code? Anybody have a code to fix my problem?


However this is important facts about How do you get rid of blank spaces on myspace? possibly desire to solve conditions for their own reasons. Ideally it will aid in several ways: and generate the way you live far better. Dreaming important facts about How do you get rid of blank spaces on myspace? could possibly be a simple solution in the coming years.

Best answer:


Answer by Emmanuel

cut and copy everything on a separate page than add all the things you want or you can make a new myspace


Answer by MySpace® Code Compilation

Try this hide code instead…


Paste this in the About Me section or any section you can update:


Code will hide all comments and will not leave an empty space:


table.friendscomments {

display: none;

}


Know better?

Leave your personal answer in the comments!


Can a Food Diary Help You Lose Weight? www.webmd.com/…/can-food-diary-help-you-lo… – Traduzir esta página In fact, a researcher from one recent study say…


Ambassador Marciel visits Bandung, West Java to promote business and education partnerships


Shot through process of Ambassador Marciel visits Bandung, West Java to promote business and education partnerships


On September 14-15, 2011, Ambassador Scot Marciel traveled to Bandung, West Java to promote the business and education pillars of the U.S. – Indonesia Comprehensive Partnership. While in Bandung, Ambassador Marciel met with business, education, and government leaders in addition to students at two universities. One of the several highlights of the visit was the signing of an agreement offering U.S. funds to support further business opportunities with PT Kereta Api Indonesia. The agreement provides funding for a technical assistance program that will help meet PT KAI’s plans for expansion due to greater rail demand. [U.S. State Dept.]


How do I remove white space on myspace?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive