Friday, April 12, 2013

How to change my age on myspace do I need?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® How to change my age on myspace do I need?

Doubt basically by : How do I change my age on MySpace?

so im 15 but i changed my age to 18 because i thought there would be extra stuff i would get to do.now i keep gettin all these dirty pervs wanting to “meet” me…i know how to change it to where im older but is there anyway at all to get my age back to 15???

when i go 2 basic details and put my birth year,it says,”Please enter an age between 18 and 100 years of age.”


Undoubtedly details How do I change my age on MySpace? which you might would be smart to fix problems themselves. I really hope it will aid in several ways; and making everything far better. Desiring details How do I change my age on MySpace? could well be a method as time goes on.
Solution:


Answer by Jacob
Go to edit profile then basic info. It will let you edit your birth date.


Answer by justiceforusall
what he said.


Answer by cutipiepatootie
just do wat u did before, go to the account settings and go and change the birthdate


Do know much better?

Add your own answer as part of his comments!

How to change my age on myspace do I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive