Friday, April 12, 2013

How to change the title of the title on myspace?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® How to change the title of the title on myspace?

Subject basically by j_pingco: How can I change titles of the headings on myspace?

I would like to change my “who id like to meet” into “friends” or something like that and i dont know how to do it.

Thank you!


This really is top tips on How can I change titles of the headings on myspace? that you’ll need to clear up issues itself. I really hope this helps in many ways: and help your life far better. Dreaming top tips on How can I change titles of the headings on myspace? can be an answer into the future.
Most practical answer:


Answer by Lisa B
i dont think you can ..


Answer by blondie
YOU CANT CHANGE iT..iVE TRiED BEFORE BUT THERES NO WAY POSSiBLE TO CHANGE iT SORRY


Do know far better?

Give your crucial for this inquiry below!

How to change the title of the title on myspace?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive