Monday, April 8, 2013

How to hide labels on myspace, what should I do?


Query from Charlie: How do i hide the labels on myspace?

I’m redoing my myspace, and i don’t want the “about me” or “Who i’d like to meet” there, but i still want my words to show up, i just don’t want the label there. is there a code i can use to get ride of those?


This is actually related to How do i hide the labels on myspace? that you could be must have to resolve concerns for their own end. Perhaps you will find in many ways, and help your own life far better. Needing related to How do i hide the labels on myspace? can certainly be an option in the coming years.

Best answer:


Answer by nick c

no you just go to advanced edit and make the colors of the text the same color as the background it’s on


Answer by нυєγ ²·o

Profile 1.0 : http://abrax.us/Katamari/SectionManager.php


Profile 2.0 : http://abrax.us/Katamari/Profile2.0ModuleManager.php


Understand or know greater?

Leave your individual answer from a comments!


want text should myspace life labels label Katamari Profile2 hide help find color best How to hide labels on myspace, what should I do? catholichelpmate blogspot com



How to hide labels on myspace, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive