Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How to impress the CIA recruited, what should I do?

Quandary created by Stone: How would I go about impressing a CIA recruiter?

My Intelligence Studies professor works for the CIA. I don’t know if he is here to recruit but I don’t know why a CIA employee would teach a class and work full time at the CIA (dont they get paid well?). He also wants to meet with all of the Poli Sci, Global Studies, and Computer Science majors (thats me) separately and one on one. I think this is what gives it away. My school is known for having a lot of students being recruited for intelligence work. But this is the first time I have come across someone from the CIA. I get invited to a lot of NSA recruitment meetings.


My dream is to work for an intelligence agency. If he is here to recruit, how should I impress him? Obviously step one is to get an ‘A’ in his class. But what should I do or say in our “meeting?”


I know you guys are going to say “He’s does not work for the CIA” but I believe him. And I know that a lot of you are going to think this whole situation is fake but its not.


That’s everything regarding How would I go about impressing a CIA recruiter? which you may are required to fix difficulties without any help. Hopefully you will find in several ways: creating everything significantly better. Praying everything regarding How would I go about impressing a CIA recruiter? may very well be a fix in the foreseeable future.

Solution:


Answer by Aziz

Save the world.


Answer by Peter

By striking a CIA pose in front of him work without want time students situation should research recruited Poli Sci personal part NSA North Korean Mass Dance North Korea meetings meeting meet impress help government going Global Studies find creating Computer Science CIA belonging How to impress the CIA recruited, what should I do? httpcatholichelpmate blogspot com


Answer by lockheedmsh

Part I: Research, research, research. You want to know everything there is to know about what you’re interested in in the CIA. Is there a division you want to be a part of? learn about it, learn about what that division does, and reference current events related to it.


Part II: Clearly communicate why your knowledge would be perfect for the job. It may sound stupid, but sounding sharp and knowing what you’re talking about go a long way. Express interest, but don’t brown nose.


Part III. You’re in like flynn.


Answer by SS Kitty

If he IS CIA, he already has a complete file on you………….


Be sure greater?

Add your personal answer belonging to the comments!


Single Conference ” Your Mate Should Help You Not Hinder You”


North Korean Mass Dance


Picture merely by North Korean Mass Dance


Ladies dancing with ladies in Pyongyang, North Korea – sources informed us that all the men were out building houses in the countryside to help meet some grand initiative deadline that the government had set and was woefully behind on.

Please check out my new North Korea blog:

americaninnorthkorea.com


How to impress the CIA recruited, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive