Thursday, April 4, 2013

I recently caught a cold, take the baby around?

Request made by SweetPea: Should I take my baby around someone who recently had the flu?

My husband and I are taking our 2 month old son back to our hometown this weekend for the first time to “meet” our families (our siblings, grandparents, etc). I just found out that our 8 year old niece was at the ER last night and that she has the flu. Is it safe to take our son around her when we visit? Even if we do allow her to visit us while we’re home, I am even more leary about letting her get close, let alone hold him. Any thoughts?


That is certainly all about Should I take my baby around someone who recently had the flu? that you might wish to fix conditions by themself. I really hope this assists in several ways… to make the way you live far better. Desiring all about Should I take my baby around someone who recently had the flu? are likely to be a response over the years.

Optimum solution:


Answer by cwhitneyRN

Take some hand sanitizer for the folks that wanna hold your baby, and maybe keep the 8 year old at a safe distance at this point. Influenza is a respiratory virus passed in airborne/droplet particles via sneezing, coughing, and touching surfaces and the hands of others. But…. tis the season for influenza…!


-Chad, RN ICU


Fully grasp far better?

Add your individual answer on the comments!


http://www.preparingtobeahelpmeet.com Being a good help meet starts long before marriage. It is a mindset, a learned habit, a way of life established as a yo…


I recently caught a cold, take the baby around?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive