Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Inserted on the left side on myspace ‘about me’ How do I?


Trouble written by ’NESSA BAyBEEh: How do I put my ‘about me’ on the left side on myspace?

I hide everything on myspace page so all I have left is my “about me” and my “who id like to meet” sections. But I want to put those two sections next to each other: my “about me” section on the left while my “who id like to meet” section on the right. Is their a code out their for this and could I get it with an explination on how to use it please. : )


This is now only about How do I put my ‘about me’ on the left side on myspace? possibly need to clear up situations ourselves. With some luck it will help in lots of ways; and help make everything better. Hoping only about How do I put my ‘about me’ on the left side on myspace? is likely to be a cure of the future.

Solution:


Answer by KayyBee

all you do is you go to customize profile

profile>>>customize profile

and you click modules on your left, and you click the about me and drag it to your left side myspace left Inserted about Inserted on the left side on myspace about me How do I? catholichelpmate blogspot com and you can’t do that to the who i’d like to meet section.. sadly ;/ cause’ they are connected


Answer by Nσтσяισυѕ Ð2 ☠

go here to see how to flip your profile


http://www.myspace-compilation.com/flip


Know better?

Leave your own special answer from a comments!


10-day Fast Revival; Theme: Amending My Ways Pastor Elder Howard W. Smith, Sr. The Church of God at Williamsburg Website: http://thechurchofgodatwilliamsburg…



Inserted on the left side on myspace ‘about me’ How do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive