Thursday, April 11, 2013

On my list of things to do before I graduated, what can be added?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® On my list of things to do before I graduated, what can be added?

Doubt by : what can i add to my list of things to do before i graduate?

me and my friend is making a list of things were going to do before we graduate. so far we have

1.snowboarding

2.scuba diving

3.surfing

4.sky diving

5. find area 51

6.”meet” a random girl at the beach

7.get a tattoo

any help making the list is appreciated


This is exactly related to what can i add to my list of things to do before i graduate? that you’ll would need to clear up problems personally. I hope you will find in several ways… and will make yourself considerably better. Praying related to what can i add to my list of things to do before i graduate? would be a response within the foreseeable future.
Best solution:


Answer by Infinity Phoenix
uhhhh isnt this a list to do b4 u die? regardless of what skool ur in, i suggest you have everything set for ur future b4 doin any of those things. anyways, u can include traveling to europe, visiting the wonders of the world, go on a cruise, go mountain climbing, and go on a road trip (to anywhere u want)


Figure out greater?

Leave your very own answer from a comments!

On my list of things to do before I graduated, what can be added?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive