Sunday, April 7, 2013

What are some ways I met a woman who can go out on the dating scene?


Question caused by J LEM: what are some ways i can meet single women and get out there into the dating scene?

I’m having trouble meeting “miss right”. I’m only 20 and I know I shouldn’t be in a rush to meet a woman I can be with but I love the feeling of having a woman in my life. So I am asking how can I upgrade my “game” so I can get out there and meet new women and possibly find her.


It’s just about what are some ways i can meet single women and get out there into the dating scene? you will be compelled to clear up conditions for themselves. Subsequently it will help to in many ways: creating your own life much better. Who want just about what are some ways i can meet single women and get out there into the dating scene? may perhaps be a resolution next time.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Confused

Make new friends and hangout in new places that’s how I met more women….


Answer by KrayzeMike7289

i agree….go to different places and just be cool


Figure out a lot better?

Provide your solution to this question below!


Yoli chisholm from Freshiii.com describes 2 examples of Elevator Pitches that startups can use. The job of your elevator pitch is to convince the listener (i…



What are some ways I met a woman who can go out on the dating scene?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive