Thursday, April 11, 2013

You can put pictures of my myspace profile?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® You can put pictures of my myspace profile?

Challenge courtesy of Solo Dolo *Gizmo*: How can i put pics on my myspace profile?

are there other ways to put pics on ur myspace page like jay z lil wayne or lady gaga without haveing to copy and paste the code onto your “Who i want to meet”. I see other profiles with only pictures, music player, and their about me. No friends, comments, or anything else. how do i do that


That is certainly important facts about How can i put pics on my myspace profile? that you may possibly would need to resolve difficulties only on their. Optimistically it will aid in lots of ways, may create your own life greater. In hopes important facts about How can i put pics on my myspace profile? will be an option at some forward point.
Most practical answer:


Answer by Frank S
look up hide friend list heres the best website http://www.myspacegens.com/handler.php?page=tutorials&4=S

=]


Answer by Jessica C
Well it depends on what type of Myspace you have… 1.0 orr 2.0

If yu have 2.0 i can help


Answer by нυєγ ²·o
you have to use copy/paste – and you have to understand html a bit too….


Have any idea much better?

Add your own answer into the comments!

You can put pictures of my myspace profile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive