Wednesday, April 3, 2013

You “in a special way” in Japanese, how do I tell?

Challenge from Elyazia: How do you say “in a special way” in Japanese?

Please help me translate into Japanese “I wanted to say I love you in a special way but we could not meet.” I could not meet this person so I will need to write my feelings in a letter. Only human translations please because this letter is very important. Thanx!!!


This is now needed to know about How do you say “in a special way” in Japanese? that you might have got to solve concerns for themselves. Maybe this will assist you in lots of ways: and make everything significantly better. With the expectation needed to know about How do you say “in a special way” in Japanese? may very well be a remedy down the line.

Best solution:


Answer by sho nakagawa

私は特別な方法で愛を伝えたかったのですが、

お会いする事ができませんでした。


I translated. But I think she will avoid you.

お会いできなくて残念でした。また次の機会に会って頂けますか?

It means. Im unhappy that we could not meet. Can we meet on other day?


Your sentense says something like you wanted to sleep with her.


Answer by Nut King COLA

*

“in a special way”:


It’s hard to translate into Japanese without knowing what you mean exactly.


I should know your “in a special way” means this kind of sense?

========================================


You had to know why I did not respond

To carry on


Love me in a special way

What more can I say?

Love me now

Love me in a special way

What more can I say?

Love me now


Love me now

Cuz I’m special

*


Be sure greater?

Leave the actual answer into the comments!


At Lifestyle Solutions Social Enterprises, we believe a person’s desire to work is far greater than the challenges that hinder it. Through our Social Enterpr…


You “in a special way” in Japanese, how do I tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive