Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I send help meet Jesus, do I have to pray?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® I send help meet Jesus, do I have to pray?

Challenge basically by civis totius mundi: Should I pray to Jesus to send me a help-meet?

I’m lonely and sad and really need a help-meet. To tell you the truth, I’m not sure exactly what a “help-meet” is, but I know I want one.


It’s really tips about Should I pray to Jesus to send me a help-meet? you will wish to fix complications only on their. I hope it will help to in many ways: and to make your own life significantly better. Needing tips about Should I pray to Jesus to send me a help-meet? tend to be the most efficient when you need it.
Solution:


Answer by scotgirl60
Um….I don’t think they make those anymore. They’re called “partners” these days.


Answer by Adam G
Go out and look for one yourself.


Answer by EddieJ
You’d be better off praying for a meat helper. Or just go to the grocery and buy some Hamburger Helper.


Answer by God’s little retard
That’s why RS exists…


We’re here for ya, buddy


Answer by mark
Pray to God “Lord, heavenly father, in your name I pray for you to please give me strength and guidance to worship you. Lord I need you at this hard time in my life. In the lords name I pray, amen.”


Hope I helped.


Answer by Speedless
If you feel you have a need just pray and believe Lord Jesus hears

you and your prayer will be answered.


Answer by awaken.dawn
Yes please do….ask in Jesus name and receive ….He is a friend in need and Always a friend indeed


Answer by I answer ..Inching to level 5
well.. I think you should pray to the father..and he”ll get you what you need…


Answer by Fireball
sure pray for a compatible sign to yours…someone like yourself…whats your sign?


Figure out a lot better?

Add your individual answer inside of the comments!

I send help meet Jesus, do I have to pray?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive