Monday, April 15, 2013

Section on MySpace 2.0 how do I get rid of I"d like to meet anyone?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® Section on MySpace 2.0 how do I get rid of I"d like to meet anyone?

Challenge from christinaloveeu !: How do i get rid of the Who I’d Like to Meet section on myspace 2.0?

or at least get rid of the words that say “who i’d like to meet”

please dont say to make the header text white. i dont want ALL of my header text to be white, just the who id like to meet


i wanna keep the about me section though.


It’s interesting facts about How do i get rid of the Who I’d Like to Meet section on myspace 2.0? that you could be be compelled to resolve difficulties without any help. Thought to be able this assists in lots of ways; and make yourself considerably better. Who want interesting facts about How do i get rid of the Who I’d Like to Meet section on myspace 2.0? are generally a resolution sometime soon.
Most practical answer:


Answer by takeasha
u can go to manage apps and delete it from ur myspace or hide it


Answer by LiNkZ
You can delete your myspace and get a facebook


Figure out much better?

Leave all your answer as part of his comments!

Section on MySpace 2.0 how do I get rid of I"d like to meet anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive