Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Myspace 2.0 profile does not hide how the person you want to meet? "To

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® Myspace 2.0 profile does not hide how the person you want to meet? "To

Dilemma courtesy of Kelc.: How do I hide the “who i’d like to meet” on a myspace 2.0 profile?

I have tried tons of codes but they only work on 1.0! I think I need a code to post in the CSS section.


This is definitely just about How do I hide the “who i’d like to meet” on a myspace 2.0 profile? that you can should try to fix conditions their selves. Can easily this assists in lots of ways… and produce yourself much better. Dreaming just about How do I hide the “who i’d like to meet” on a myspace 2.0 profile? could be a remedy from now on.
Best solution:


Answer by ForeverTheSickest
You don’t need any CSS codes  At the top of the page, under Profile go to ‘customize profile’ and go under appearance at the top left and click on ”Modules” you’ll click “Blurbs” to be hidden, which will hide both your About me & your who I’d like to meet… but you can type your ”About Me” in your general so that you don’t have to worry about having no about me…. If not, just erase all text in your ”Who I’d like to Meet” and see if it makes that section disappear off your page… i dont know if that’ll work, but the first option definitely will : )


Answer by Erik360
place this in the ‘CSS’ box


for the entire like to meet section -

div.blurbsModule div.moduleBody div.blurbLikeToMeet {display:none;}


just the title -

div.blurbsModule div.moduleBody div.blurbLikeToMeet h4 {display:none;}


Do know far better?

Leave your own individually styled answer belonging to the comments!

Myspace 2.0 profile does not hide how the person you want to meet? "To

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive