Monday, April 15, 2013

Preaching of the problem, the other day I heard?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® Preaching of the problem, the other day I heard?

Trouble merely by John Person: A question from a sermon I heard the other day?

I had attended a Jehovah Witness “Meeting” and they were talking that God can do no good nor evil, but then prayed thanks for everything he had done for them. I was just wondering if I could clarification. I may have heard wrong or misunderstood.

*I was just wondering if I could get clarification

I am an atheist but an old girlfriend asked me to go, and of course I wasn’t thinking with the head on my shoulder


This may be concerning A question from a sermon I heard the other day? that you may would need to clear up issues without some help. Hopefully you like this will aid in lots of ways; in order to make your life considerably better. Praying concerning A question from a sermon I heard the other day? happens to be a fix later on.
Most practical answer:


Answer by Excuse me, I wanna drive
Circular logic at its best


Answer by gutbucket
I cannot clarify that, because it makes no sense whatsoever.


Answer by WOW ARE WE STUPID OR WHAT
Jehovah witness is a cult don’t ever go again its brain washing


Answer by Rockadayjohnny
you can’t get clarification


Answer by Everard J
Just another USian junk religion spinning its boolshit hoping you don’t analyse anything even slightly let alone deeply.

~


Answer by lady
You probably misunderstood God can do anything He wants to but He is not a wicked God and just by His creation we see the good He has done. We do thank Him. I would suggest you go to another meeting and ask someone there to help you understand they will be happy to do so. I am glad you went to a meeting but since Jehovah’s Witnesses are teachers of the bible it is important that you get a clear understanding. You have a good day and take care,


Answer by Jasmine
I am a Jehovah’s Witness and can tell you that we are not a cult. I am definitely not brain washed and do not go around brain washing others. I believe you misunderstood what you heard.


Answer by EA
I am glad you could make it to a meeting and I hope that you can attend and get more knowledge. You must have heard wrong or misunderstood what was said at the meeting. With regards to your question, certainly God can never commit evil and we know how much good God has done for us and will do for us. That is why it is appropriate to thank God for his goodness in prayer.


I hope the few scriptures below help you to clarify that misunderstanding.


“Therefore, you men of heart, listen to me. Far be it from the true God to act wickedly, and the Almighty to act unjustly! For according to the way earthling man acts he will reward him, and according to the path of man he will cause it to come upon him. Yes, for a fact, God himself does not act wickedly, and the Almighty himself does not pervert judgment.”—Job 34:10-12.


(Deuteronomy 32:4) The Rock, perfect is his activity, For all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness, with whom there is no injustice; Righteous and upright is he.


(James 1:13) When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.


(James 1:17) Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, for it comes down from the Father of the [celestial] lights, and with him there is not a variation of the turning of the shadow.


(Revelation 21:3-4) With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”


Have any idea better?

Add your ultimate answer to the comments!

Preaching of the problem, the other day I heard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive