Monday, April 15, 2013

When I grow up, I want to think?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® When I grow up, I want to think?

Inquiry from ligirl: thinking about what i want to be when i grow up?

i really like to plan things so i was thinking abuot being an even planner. but does it pay well? what do you need to have a degree in? what school is the best to go to? and is it a good way to get out there and meet “famous” people?


This is exactly tips concerning thinking about what i want to be when i grow up? that you will be compelled to solve situations on his or her. Now this’ll help in lots of ways… to create the way you live considerably better. In hopes tips concerning thinking about what i want to be when i grow up? may possibly be a way out in later life.
Solution:


Answer by PrayerRequestBox
I don’t know how old you are, but school is very important.


Focus on getting into college. Having a good college degree will help no matter what you decide to do after you graduate.


As for being an event planner. Try working for one first, find out what it is like and then decide if it is right for you.


Michael


Answer by Measha
” O Snap ” Hey I don’t even know that answer yet, I’m older then 13, younger then 18 I say I want to be this and that but I think that I’ll make up my mind when it comes time to graduate, Even then in college I might not realy know. If you realy want to be something early I guess you need to find books on that subject and learn about it way before graduating high school.


Do know greater?

Leave your trusty answer belonging to the comments!

When I grow up, I want to think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive