Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What is the opposite of the opposite in the context of location / distance?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® What is the opposite of the opposite in the context of location / distance?

Issue written by Scott: What is the opposite of opposite in the context of location/distance?

For example,

“I sat opposite of him at the meeting”


It is important facts about What is the opposite of opposite in the context of location/distance? that you will should certainly resolve situations them selves. Can easily it will help to in lots of ways; which will create yourself greater. Needing important facts about What is the opposite of opposite in the context of location/distance? will probably be a cure in the near future.
Best answer:


Answer by MarkG
I sat adjacent to him at the meeting

I sat along side him at the meeting

I sat athwart of him at the meeting


Answer by az_lender
I sat beside him at the meeting

I sat next to him at the meeting

I sat right behind him at the meeting

I sat in his lap at the meeting

At the meeting, I sat facing the same direction he was facing

(The last is the most general “opposite”)


Fully grasp good?

Add your own special answer to the comments!

What is the opposite of the opposite in the context of location / distance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive