Monday, April 15, 2013

P & S: kissing them where you live, what do you call it?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® P & S: kissing them where you live, what do you call it?

Topic created by Fleet Fiction [R: P&S: What do they call kissing where you live?

Out of interest, they call in "meeting" here in Liverpool.


That is concerning P&S: What do they call kissing where you live? that you may need to have to solve issues only on their. Preferably it will help to in lots of ways, making your own life much better. Who want concerning P&S: What do they call kissing where you live? could very well be a way out someday.
Best answer:


Answer by Ella?
snogging.


Answer by Joulu
Sloppy F o r e p l a y


Answer by Crazychick™
locking lips?


Answer by ♥ sweet vendetta
just kissing . haha or making out - nothing interesting like snogging


Answer by A Disgruntled Pepper
"getting with"


Answer by Ashley (Hot Ash)
ah... kissing


Answer by musicdolphin
Kissing


Answer by Hey Arnold!
kissing, although, I"ve also heard it called "sucking face"


Answer by ⓒⓨⓝ
um....kissing


Answer by Wonder Woman is haaaawt!
kissing


Answer by iero.
Kissing, making out.


Answer by ♥beatle_girl_9♥
Kissing...

damn I wanna go to the UK so I can hear people call it "snogging" and, apparently, "meeting" T__T


Answer by Adam
Since I"m a Harry Potter nerd I"ve been known to call it snogging every once in a while (Even though I live in the US lol) but other than kissing I hear making out and that"s about it.


Answer by Ṥçāŗℯℂℝὀᾢ
Kissing...although I"ve always liked the expression "swapping spit"


Answer by ſυcy ♥ pop ate my heart
Snogging or just kissing. But most of the time me and my friends say "making out", because "snog" sounds so disgusting.


But if we see anyone kissing we shout "PDA!"


Answer by Jocy (Pinball Wizard)
Making out...or just kissing!


Answer by baby theres a shark inthe water♥
they call it pulling in my school :]


Answer by Karl By Starlight
Kissing.


Or, if I’m into her enough, sucking her face off, lol


Answer by Bring Back Our Lives by Luis Sly
one step closer to losing your virginity


Answer by Maggie (Sally Simpson Wannabe)
Just kissing, ro makin out or frenching. My grandmother calls it “necking”


EDIT: Yes, some kids in my school call it “spit sawpping” and some boys in my school have some other terms that I don’t really want to repeat


Know greater?

Add your personal answer belonging to the comments!

P & S: kissing them where you live, what do you call it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive