Saturday, April 13, 2013

Myspace layouts how to add a photo to What should I do?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® Myspace layouts how to add a photo to What should I do?

Question merely by facless_ninja: How do i add a picture to my myspace layout?

like how do i add them to my profile not to the album.

I want to add a picture to the ” who i’d like to meet” part of the layout

its a pic off my computer though


This will be pertaining to How do i add a picture to my myspace layout? that you may desire to solve concerns their selves. With some luck , this will assist you in several ways… and also make everything greater. Who want pertaining to How do i add a picture to my myspace layout? may just be an alternative in to the future.
Solution:


Answer by Burn to Shine
I’d upload your pictures to a Photobucket account. Easy to set up, then they have step by step tutorials on how to add pictures to your myspace.


Answer by NoNo
Use www.tinypic.com and use the first link that looks like

Answer by Cheyku
Go to “imageshack” or “photobucket.” Find the picture after you click on “choose file.” Then, “upload.” Go to the bar that says “For websites, etc.” Click on it until the bar turns green and copy. Then when you go into your myspace go under “edit profile” and go to the who I would like to meet section. Paste it into there and press save my changes. Then you should be set!


Answer by Fortune Cookie♥
go to

tiny pic


Answer by Rach[ard][♥]
go to photobucket, or tinypic.

if you have an account, just upload the pic to it.

then use the html code to put it on your myspace.


if you do not have an account, sign up then upload it.

*you can upload a pic without signing up on tinypic, but you must sign up for photobucket.


Know good?

Leave your own individually styled answer for the comments!

Myspace layouts how to add a photo to What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive