Sunday, April 14, 2013

Translate Spanish words I Help?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® Translate Spanish words I Help?

Real question caused by Beezy: Please help me translate some spanish words?

How would i say “I’ve never had mole before” in spanish? It sounds awkward when I put it into google translate.

And how would i say “meeting” in spanish, like I’m late for a meeting?


Truly everything about Please help me translate some spanish words? that you can want to clear up concerns for their own end. Preferably it will help to in several ways… and help yourself far better. Who wish everything about Please help me translate some spanish words? will be a way out over the years.
Optimum solution:


Answer by Johnny
“Yo nunca e tenido un lunar./Nunca e tenido un lunar.”


Meeting -”Reunion.” “Estoy tarde para la reunion.”


Answer by Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
you mean mole, the food, right?


so..its “Yo nunca e probado mole”

lit. meaning “ive never tasted mole”

but basically it means the same thing, we dont use the word “before” in a sentence like that


Answer by Duckie12
If this is for an assignment, make sure to write “e” as “he”- Nunca HE probado…


Understand or know better?

Add your personal answer from the comments!

Translate Spanish words I Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive