Friday, April 12, 2013

Put my career on my myspace page photo of Obama on What is the impact?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® Put my career on my myspace page photo of Obama on What is the impact?

Issue made by : Will putting up a picture of obama on my myspace page affect my career?

hi i was just wondering if putting a pic of obama thats pointing at you, on “who i’d like to meet” affect my career in any way.


This is exactly relating to Will putting up a picture of obama on my myspace page affect my career? that you will reason to fix troubles independantly. Confidently it will aid in many ways: as well as your life greater. Desiring relating to Will putting up a picture of obama on my myspace page affect my career? would be the most effective results over time.
Best solution:


Answer by Barb M
If YOU think it might (hence, the reason for the question, I assume), you should leave it off. Avoid politics, sex, and religion in mixed company.


Answer by Nσтσяισυѕ Ð2 ☠
You never have your email tied to an email that your employer or potential employer would know about. So first I would change that. Then make your page private to non friends. Employers can make any sort of judgement bases on their perceptions so it’s better to not eve give them that chance of making that judgement.


Understand or know good?

Leave your trusty answer while in the comments!

Put my career on my myspace page photo of Obama on What is the impact?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive