Thursday, April 11, 2013

I quote tattoos good positive quote of life is what I want to?

catholichelpmate.blogspot.com ® I quote tattoos good positive quote of life is what I want to?

Subject caused by Joserr Zamora: I want to get a quote tattoo, but what are some good positive life quotes?

I want to get a quote tattoo on my arm/bicep not exactly sure yet, but yeah I want a quote to help me get through the day, I like this quote “today’s a new day, a fresh start, if you didn’t make mistakes you wouldn’t get far” and also “be the kind of person you want to meet” idk do you guys have any other good quotes?


Definitely is facts to consider about I want to get a quote tattoo, but what are some good positive life quotes? that you’ll will need to clear up conditions his or her self. Ideally this will assist you in many ways… to make everything much better. Hoping facts to consider about I want to get a quote tattoo, but what are some good positive life quotes? could well be a response later on in life.
Most practical answer:


Answer by casey
My plan is to live forever,,So far it’s working


Answer by Rob Mitsui
Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life.

Seneca


The purpose of life is a life of purpose.

Robert Byrne


Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.

John C. Maxwell


Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

John F. Kennedy


Understand or know much better?

Leave your own special answer as part of his comments!

I quote tattoos good positive quote of life is what I want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive