Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Informal interview for what I should wear?

Main problem courtesy of Reece: what should i wear for an informal job interview?

I have applied for a job and they said they want me to attend an “informal meeting” but I’m not sure if i should dress like I should for a normal job interview, Opinions please?


That is just about what should i wear for an informal job interview? which you can desire to fix conditions personally. Subsequently this can help in many ways; and create your own life better. Thinking just about what should i wear for an informal job interview? will probably be the most effective results over the years.

Most practical answer:


Answer by soaplakegirl

Dress like it’s a regular interview, because it really is.


Answer by Jen

depends on what kind of job it is…I would suggest business casual…or find out how they typically dress for a workday and dress similar maybe bumping it up a notch…better to be a bit over dressed than under dressed.


Do know a lot better?

Add all your answer while in the comments!


In his keynote speech at the Forum’s fifth annual meeting in New York, Andy Taylor, Chairman and CEO, Enterprise Holdings recounted his company’s experience …


Informal interview for what I should wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive