Sunday, April 7, 2013

This I met “online” to marry someone alone in Amman, Jordan travel 4 or a young American woman (29), and secure?

Query basically by <3American_Sweetheart<3: Is it safe 4 me, a young American girl (29), to travel to Amman, Jordan alone to marry someone I “met” online?

I have always been against “meeting” someone online, however it happened to me and we are in love! Everyone thinks he is wanting citizenship, but actually he does not care if we live here or there, we just want to be together. Is it safe for me to go there alone? What are the cultural differences, and what if I do decide to live there? Would I be an “outcast”??


This is exactly tips about Is it safe 4 me, a young American girl (29), to travel to Amman, Jordan alone to marry someone I “met” online? may must solve troubles by themselves. I really hope it will help in many ways, as well as your life far better. Hoping tips about Is it safe 4 me, a young American girl (29), to travel to Amman, Jordan alone to marry someone I “met” online? could possibly be the most efficient next time.

Solution:


Answer by badwolf

are you nuts ..bad enough meeting someone on line in your own country but you can get away with it ,,but a muslim country if you go there you don’t have any rights as a woman…DO NOT GO,,,met a nice guy from your own country instead


Answer by Megan

I have to agree with badwolf. It sounds like a horrible idea! Stay in America so we don’t hear about you on Nancy Grace one of these days. Tell him to come here…DONT DO IT! No man is worth that!


Answer by brainstorm

At 29 you are not a young girl and, although it would be safe for you to travel to Jordan alone, the circumstances seem to indicate that you are heading for a lot of trouble.


Answer by shanie

Jordan or anyother country, going alone is not a good idea, if your parents hv approved at least take them along or any male friend/couple. You should visit the place *not alone*, get to know his culture/family etc before jumping into a big time decision. He maybe genuine, but do not rush into marriage unless you have visited and then think of returning again.It is possible that “citizenship” matters, but at the same time are you willing to adjust/accept the new life/culture, check that before taking any big step.


Answer by twiddle dee

Don’t be too stupid…..Americans, I means Americans should not go to any Arab countries….haven’t you been watching the news? If the guy really loves you, why can’t he get a visa…or if your really want to marry him, file a petition for him on a Fiance visa. The American Consulate will interview and assess him though there is no assurance if he is truly sincere with you. There is always a possibility that he wanted the green card so he can live and work here legally. There’s is a big difference in culture. Have you ask if he wants you to convert into his religion? If so, you will have a rude awakening. The freedom you enjoy now, from food, clothing, music, bathing suit..everything you enjoy now will have to go away. Will you let yourself be treated like a 2nd class citizen? Will you be able just to stay home and take care of yur children wearing drabby clothes. Think really hard before you venture to the unknown world you cannot magine exist. Why do yu think people there wants to immigrate if they live in a good society? File a Fiance visa but do not go there.


Answer by Rock_2oo5

This is my husband’s ID so don’t mind it.


Anyways, most of these people are just being pessimistic and predictable.


Sure you have to look over everything carefully and realistically. Going anywhere can be dangerous, even outside your own door.


There are many cultural differences, but if you love and understand the man you’re with you’ll learn to embrace and love them. As he will with you.


If you wanna live there, then great. How often do regular people get to live in an exotic country?


I do not think you would be an outcast. If anything people will want to approach you more, they’d be curious and interested.


But I can stand for one of those stories with a good outcome. It’s similar to yours. ( Or could be )


I met my husband online and then in person in Damascus. I was 18 at the time and I traveled ALONE. I’m also American like you.


It’s been over a year and now I’m living in Baghdad with my Iraqi huisband. So automatically you’ll think I’m living in the middle of a warzone. You’re wrong.


To be honest, coming to live here with my husband has been the best choice of my life. ( Apart from going to Damascus to meet him )


I lived in Florida. And I’ve give up going to the beach soaking up the sun, for living in Iraq any day.


People will think what they want. They’ll think he’s a terrorist, he’s mooching off you, or whatever.


I’m not sure how your Jordanian guy is, I can only say how things went for me. And I can only wish the best for you.

young WOMAN want travel time this think sure someone secure really people online marry life Jordan husband going girl Amman American alone This I met online to marry someone alone in Amman, Jordan travel 4 or a young American woman (29), and secure? httpcatholichelpmate blogspot com If you decide to go to Jordan maybe we can meet up? American Girls party only?


Answer by Amanda E

i am jordanian living in jordan…i am telling u ,, u must make sure he is honest.., its not dangerous to come to amman alone but u have to know where to stay ..

and another thing i think that his family wont be so glad about this young WOMAN want travel time this think sure someone secure really people online marry life Jordan husband going girl Amman American alone This I met online to marry someone alone in Amman, Jordan travel 4 or a young American woman (29), and secure? httpcatholichelpmate blogspot com


Answer by I.A 25 ☮ =)

of course it’s safe!!

dont lisiten to ….!!

cuz of course u will have ur rights !


Answer by (:

It is not safe at all.


And I’m not referring to Jordan or Amman. I mean traveling alone to a foreign country to marry someone you’ve never met. No offense, but that’s such an idiotic thing to do! What in the world are you thinking?!


Answer by lori7734

i think u should be careful and have a plan b you no be ready for anything i travel to nigeria and ghana alone i did met my husband online it worked out but pls be careful ask him if u can ssay hi to his mom someone else he has told about u be aware of ur surrounding ok GOOD LUCK


Be sure much better?

Leave your own individually styled answer for the comments!


http://www.preparingtobeahelpmeet.com Being a good help meet starts long before marriage. It is a mindset, a learned habit, a way of life established as a yo…


This I met “online” to marry someone alone in Amman, Jordan travel 4 or a young American woman (29), and secure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive