Sunday, April 7, 2013

Candy quesiton to ask me … Message: “collaborators” Where in the Bible does it mean?

Main issue courtesy of Carol M: Candy asked me this quesiton…Message: Where does it say “helpmate” in the bible??

Candy,I tried to answer you, but you did not confirm your email address. Here is the answer i tried to give you.


Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.


Genesis 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there


Defination for the phrase “Help Meet”-From H5046; a front, that is, part opposite; specifically a counterpart, or mate; usually (adverbially, especially with preposition) over against or before: – about, (over) against, X aloof, X far (off), X from, over, presence, X other side, sight, X to view.


Did you all know that you will grow in faith and get spiritually stronger the more you read your bible?


This can be things to know about Candy asked me this quesiton…Message: Where does it say “helpmate” in the bible?? which you can will want to fix dilemmas personally. Preferably this helps in several ways, which will create everything greater. Needing things to know about Candy asked me this quesiton…Message: Where does it say “helpmate” in the bible?? will be an option one day.

Solution:


Answer by chris

Yes, I did, thank you.


Answer by mrfrijo

You are such a blessing,and Candy has a wonderfull friend In you

Thank you for your faith and helping others,In the name of Jesus

I thank him and you amen


Answer by beattyb

Actually, the phrase “help meet” is not a phrase at all. The woman is referred to as a “help” to the man; the word “meet” afterwards simply means “adequate” or “appropriate.” God was creating someone who would be adequate or appropriate for the man to have a relationship with, as opposed to the beasts of the field.


Answer by Matt

i just wanted to say that that last phrase.

“Did you all know that you will grow in faith and get spiritually stronger the more you read your bible?”


isnt true, i read the bible and all its done is made me grow less in faith i guess u could say, eventually i stopped believing. it may be true to some but sure wasnt for me. i still believe in God just not the Bible i guess you could say.


however everybody sees things differently, so im sure a vast majority of people do grow. just not everyone ^^


Answer by Woodworkingmenace

You know, I used my Bible Program and cant find I anywhere…


I am amazed, because I was “sure” it was in there some place….hmmmm


I reckoned it would be in Corrinthians…


Oh well, back to reading some more…


I wish you well..


Jesse


Answer by Onyx Dracona

the bible and the people that kept jamming it down my throat are what turned me away from christianity. The christian “god” has taken pleasure in what has been happening here… thus why my “religious path” has gone another way.


Your final statement is FALSE. I am spiritually stronger after i stepped away from that B.S. and started thinking for myself.


Answer by DuckPhup

“A thorough reading and understanding of the Bible is the surest path to atheism” ~ Donald Morgan


Answer by jefferyspringer57@sbcglobal.net

I know the KJV uses ‘help meet’ not help mate’. (Gen. 2:18).


I believe that most people would grow if they read the Bible. However,I am sure that there are some other people that will follow another god; man, as a result too. That decision is their choice. (Even if I disagree with it presently). There are even ‘preachers’ that go by a ‘false god’ man ideology after reading the Bible.


Figure out greater?

Add your own individually styled answer with the comments!


Christy Price of Helpmate.


Candy quesiton to ask me … Message: “collaborators” Where in the Bible does it mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive